Monday, May 07, 2012

Little Red Riding Hood: Tattoo Commission

This was a tattoo commission I did recently for a client. I also ended up doing a really big mural of it at the cool little bar in the lower east side of NY called The Library Bar. More on that soon at: www.theirison.com This illustration is of the Little Red Riding Hood story. It's not my typical "style" so I started researching to get inspired and found some tattoo artist that I absolutely love! Rachi Brains, Cris Cleen, Richard Smith, and Regino Gonzales to name a few. Ive been doing a bunch of tattoo commissions recently and I'm gonna post a "commission" bottom on my site where you will be able to see them all, here" www.theirison.com If anyone is interested in a commission, let me know! email me: erik@theirison.com

No comments: