Monday, July 27, 2009

cant sleep, so i paint...


yeah, I have recently been having a hell of a time falling a sleep so I've just been up researching artist and painting my butt off, though most of it is sucks

for some reason Ive been in this crazy fine art mode
I LOVE IT, but there is so much crap out there its hard to find the good ones, here is a guy I just discovered last night
www.jeffdepner.com
I particularly dig the paintings from 2008

anyway, this is a piece i started last night
ill post it when I'm done (but who knows when that will be)
Im kinda already burnt out on it
whatever, its good practice I guess

on this piece I busted out the chalk pastels
so what you see here is colored pencils, pastel and watercolor

2 comments:

Lamar M said...

luckly I was up. see this. it looks like its going to be interesting. Hope you get some sleep. try hot teas mane.

Willa said...

Wow, I love your work! Really good to see your stuff in progress. Great blog.