Monday, December 15, 2008

Caitlin Fairchild PHOTO


ok.... where are all my J.Scott Campbell fans at?!?!?!

I was in the middle of a shoot and I noticed that my model looked kinda like Caitlin Fairchild from Gen 13
I stopped the shoot and immediately ran to Walmart to find some sort of a costume that looked like Caitlins

with a bit of manipulation to the outfit, I created a Campbell girl!!!!
I'm pretty sure this was one of my life goals, haha

anyway, I can't really use it for anything.
I just thought it was awesome and wanted to share

15 comments:

Pop-Monkey said...

"Can't really use it for anything"? Are you crazy? You can do a Fairchild piece based on some of the shots and make lots of money from selling prints and the original! Sometimes I wonder how you manage to make it through the day, Erik...

Can't wait to see the piece that you used this model for. Get crackin'!

dako243 said...

Hah, a dream fulfilled! Congratulations.

Cotton said...

That is inspirational, now you gotta find a Rainchild look alike! Comin up outta the pool was always my favorite.
Good ol' J Scott Campbell, such well drawn women....

like Pop-monkey said, really looking forward to the painting this shoot produces

Neil said...

Always the benevolent one.

Hey, Dako!

- JUAN2.0 - said...

AWESOME!

Francis Vallejo said...

i like where you heads at man!

Francis Vallejo said...

o yeah, when are you moving to NY?

deep{6} said...

hot.

Chaz said...

WOWS lol

EL Gato Negro said...

damn jones thx a million for bringing fairchild to life..goood lawwd... hahah

luis espinosa said...

super hot stuff man.... dude.. check this out.. i think you would kill it if you did this. cut & paste

Evan said...

That's just...WOW... :)

mclean said...

what a pimp. seriously.

Kyle McCullough said...

FREELANCE ILLUSTRATOR!!!


-kyle

norbert said...

i'm glad i found where this picture originated. amazing. although sad you only did one shot. who is the model. and if you see her. congratulate her on being able to pull off such an amazing picture. she can easily be the real caitlyn...